To All Members
Updated 01 June 2014
This Privacy Statement is being implemented to provide information as to how we would safeguard privacy type information in the Future.
Currently there are no plans to offer goods and services to members and non members alike.
There are no Formal Accounts at this time for Dangerous Operations Group.
A Dangerous Operations Group Forum is planned and information for that forum will be addressed in this Privacy Statement as well as in the forum software itself.
Dangerous Operations Group is a privately owned domain and is used by its members for information pertaining to Planetside 2 and other Games. It is developed for the Planetside 2, Dangerous Operation Group Gaming Community as well as other Planetside Outfits that seek information about the game.
A. Privacy statement
- Dangerous Operations Group, DOG, we”, ”us”, ”our, is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal data collected as part of your use of [Dangerous Operations Group] (the “Website”).
We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personal data from loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration or destruction.
- However, please note that transmission of information via the Internet can never be completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data before it is received at the Website. All such transmission is at your risk.
- We will never sell your personal data or make it available to any third parties without your prior consent except where required to do so by law or in the event that we sell any part of our business or assets (in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer). Any information that we receive from Sony Online Entertainment, regarding any DATA that can be used and taken from their Planetside 2 Game in the form of or from API raw data, comes under sepperate discloure from Sony Online Entertainment.
- You are advised to check the Website regularly for any amendments.
B. What information do we collect and why?
- In addition to your user details, we will log details of transactions you carry out through the website with Dangerous Operations Group.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- These are small text files that are sent to your computer when you log into this site.
- By using a cookie we can keep track of your log-in status even if you leave the site and return.
- A cookie only tracks which PC is logging on to the Website.
- It does not necessarily identify who is using that PC.
- You may refuse to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, doing so may affect your
ability to access or use certain parts of the Web site.
- Our server logs requests for Website content.
- By analyzing this information, we can identify which parts of the Website are popular and which are not helping
us to improve the Website.
- The Website uses these log files to compile non-personal statistical information
about matters such as length of stay on the Website, type of pages visited and other general information.
- This information is entirely anonymous.
- We want to know how people in general are using the Website,
not what you in particular are doing on the Website.
- We will hold your personal data on our systems for as long as your user account remains valid.
C. We may use your personal data
- To ensure that the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you
and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you,
where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
D. Links to other websites
- 1. The Website may from time to time contain links to other unrelated sites (including those of our advertisers).
- This privacy statement does not apply to these sites nor are we responsible for the content and practices
of these websites.
and that we have no control over this.
please contact: Noivad in Game and On Team Speak 3.